Online bookings are subject to owner approval. Tenants are to complete and sign the electronic Vacation Rental Application and submit it with a copy of their ID for a background check. Once the owner approves, the tenant will be sent the lease agreement and applicable addendums to be signed electronically.
Leases cannot be put in a company’s name.
Prior to tenant’s arrival they will receive a Welcome Letter via email with the code for a lockbox located at the property.
Check-In is at 3PM and Check-Out at 12N.
Any and all refundable deposits will be sent via check in the mail within 14 business days after move-out.
The tenant is asked to provide their updated forwarding address at the time of move-out.
At the time of the reservation creation a $1,000.00 to $2,000.00 refundable security deposit will be charged to the tenant.
90 Days prior to arrival, the first month’s rent payment is due. Every additional monthly rent payment is correspondingly due 90 Days prior to each month rented.
Also, 90 Days prior to arrival a one-time, non-refundable cleaning fee is charged for the first month, based on the property’s square footage. Each added month is $50.00 per month additional non-refundable cleaning fee due 90 days before check-in as well.
Should the home owner permit pets, there is a pet deposit of $500.00 per pet and a $150.00 non-refundable pet fee per pet due 90 days prior to arrival.
Note: There may be individual home owners that require additional conditions for pet(s).
Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Money Order and Cashier’s Check are acceptable forms of payment. AMEX is not accepted at this time.
Change to Reservation
Once lease is signed, changes to the reservation for any reason will incur a $100.00 service fee per change, subject to availability and owner approval.
- With cap: Tenant understands that there is a utility cap per month. Any utility usage during their stay in the property that results in total utility bills in excess of the cap will be charged to the tenant by written notice and must be paid in addition to rents due within 10 days of the receipt of billing. Any utility overages not paid at the time of check-out will be withheld from security deposits held in trust.
- Utilities included: Tenant is asked to be respectful and reasonable with the usage of electric, gas, water, and/or cable and Internet.
Any additional television related charges (i.e. Pay-per-view, special sports viewing packages, etc.) are the responsibility of the tenant as well and will be collected upon receipt of an itemized invoice from Owner.
Long-Term Reservations (6 months or longer)
The refundable security deposit will be changed to be equal to the monthly rent and the refundable cleaning deposit will be based on the square footage. Upon move-out tenant will have carpets professionally cleaned and provide paid invoice. Interior cleaning, windows/screens and tracks are required to be cleaned as well. A walk through inspection will be done with tenant upon move-out. Tenant will also be given a move-in report to complete and return within 5 business days of arrival. Owner may also require tenant to put utilities in their name, which may include cable and/or internet.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Tenant understands that it is their responsibility to place the trash container at the road-side the evening before trash pick-up to ensure that the property is kept free from an accumulation of garbage and waste. Trash pick-up day will be displayed in the lease agreement.
Tenant agrees to maintain the house in a cleanly manner. If extra cleaning above and beyond normal routines is required, payment is the responsibility of the tenant.
Tenant further agrees that security and cleaning deposits are not intended as a pre-payment of rents. However, should the tenant vacate the property prior to the agreed upon departure date without prior notice and agreement from property manager any unpaid rents fees or obligations may be withheld from the security deposits or charged to the credit card previously authorized by the tenant.
All deposits are held in the Broker’s Trust Account.
Tenant gives authorization to charge their credit card according to the amounts listed above on the due dates referenced and for any damages or expenses incurred by the tenant or the tenant’s guests during their stay that exceeds the security deposits held in trust. The tenant understands that the property manager will contact them prior to making any such charges.
Tenant agrees that the adult occupants of this unit will be the occupants agreed upon at the time of the signing of this contract. Tenant also understands that they are the responsible party in this contract and thereby agrees to keep visitors and guests orderly and in compliance with the Quiet Enjoyment Right.
Tenant agrees to maintain the premises in a safe, clean, undamaged condition and will make no alterations without the consent of the property manager and owner. The property may not be assigned, sublet or transferred by the tenant without the prior consent of the property manager. Tenant agrees to keep the interior and exterior of the property free of debris and dispose of all rubbish, trash, garbage, debris and other waste in and around premises and leave premises in a clean and safe condition. Tenant agrees to not deliberately or negligently destroy, deface, damage impair or remove any part of the premises or knowingly permit any person to do so.
Tenant agrees to leave the furniture, fixtures and household goods in place and further agrees that should any item be damaged, broken or removed, the cost to replace or repair the item will be the responsibility of the tenant. Moving furniture constitutes a $250.00 penalty upon move. Disconnecting any cable, internet, DVD players, TV’s will be charged a $150.00 penalty upon move-out.
Tenant agrees to respect the Quiet Enjoyment of neighbors and to abide by any Home Owners Association rules in place for the property. In the event that such HOA rules exist that would directly affect the acceptable behaviors of the tenant, the tenant will be provided with a copy of said HOA rules by the property manager.
Tenant understands and agrees, where applicable, that any POOL or SPA located on the premises maintains an unsupervised use policy of adults only and therefore any children on the premises must be supervised by an adult when using these facilities. The tenant and their guests and visitors assume any and all risks when using the pool and/or spa. The property manager and owner will be held harmless of any and all risks associated with the rental of this property.
Tenant agrees that any pets they bring onto the premises have been included in the application and this lease. Any pets not accounted for in the application and this lease will incur a $500.00 penalty per pet.
In the event of flood, fire or theft, tenant agrees that they are responsible for their own personal possessions while on the premises. It is understood that the owner and Property Manager are not responsible for loss or damage to tenant’s personal possessions.
If tenant decides to cancel the reservation for any reason, written notification must be submitted to the Property Manager. A $95.00 Processing Fee will be charged for every cancellation.
If said property cannot be rendered to tenant as agreed upon, due to circumstances beyond the agent’s control, prepaid rents and deposits will be refunded in full and the agent will not be held liable in any way.
Tenant understands that the property manager and/or owner have the right to enter with prior notice and inspect the property at reasonable times to ensure the maintenance and safety of the premises and to show the premises to prospective tenants.
Tenant understands that any issues of repairs or maintenance of the property are to be reported to the property manager immediately upon the tenant becoming aware of such issues. The property manager maintains the right to access the unit or send out necessary repairmen to handle any repairs without prior notice.
Indemnity and release
The parties to this agreement agree to indemnify and hold harmless Brokers, Property Managers, Owner, and any of their respective agents, representatives or employees from any loss, claim, liability or expense arising from injury to any person or damage to or loss of any property, in any way caused by the parties and tenant’s family, guests, invitees, agents, pets or others under their control.
Owner reserves the right to immediately terminate this rental agreement without notice in the event tenant is found in violation of any terms of this agreement.
Crime Free Lease Addendum
In Consideration of the execution or renewal of a lease of the dwelling unit identified in the lease, Owner and Resident agree as follows:
- Resident, any member of the resident’s household or a guest or other person under the resident’s control shall not engage in criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, on or near the said premises. “Drug-related criminal activity” means the illegal manufacture, sale, distribution, use or possession with intent to manufacture, sale, distribution, use or possession with intent to manufacture, sell distribute, or use of a controlled substance (as defined in Section 102, of the Controlled Substance Act. (21 U.S.C. 802)
- Resident or members of the household will not permit the dwelling unit to be used for, or to facilitate criminal activity, including drug-related criminal activity, regardless of whether the individual engaging in such activity is a member of the household, or guest.
- Resident, any member of the resident’s household, or guest, or another person under the resident’s control shall not engage in the unlawful manufacturing, selling, using, storing, keeping, or giving of a controlled substance as defined in A.R.S. 13-1202, at any location whether on or near the dwelling unit premises or otherwise.
- Resident, any member in the resident’s household, or a guest or another person under the resident’s control shall not engage in any illegal activity, including prostitution as defined in A.R.S. 13-3211, criminal street gang activity as defined in A.R.S. 13-105 and 13-2308 threatening or intimidating as prohibited in A.R.S. 13-202, assault as prohibited in A.R.S. 13-1203 including but not limited to the unlawful discharge of firearms, on or near the dwelling unit premises, or any breach of the lease agreement that would otherwise jeopardize the health, safety, and welfare of the landlord, his agent, or other tenant, or involving immanent serious property damage, as defined in A.R.S. 33-1368.
- VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS SHALL BE A MATERIAL AND IRREPARABLE VIOLATION OF THE LEASE AND GOOD CAUSE FOR THE TERMININATION OF TENANCY.
- A single violation of any provisions of this added addendum shall be deemed a serious violation and a material and irreparable non-compliance. It is understood that a single violation shall be good cause for immediate termination of the lease under A.R.S. 33-1377, as provided in A.R.S. 33-1368A. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, proof of violation shall not require criminal conviction, but shall be by a preponderance of the evidence.
- In case of conflict between the provisions of this addendum and any other provisions of the lease, the provisions of this addendum shall govern.
Swimming Pool/Hot Tub Lease Addendum
In Consideration of the execution or renewal of a lease of the dwelling unit identified in the lease, Owner and Resident agree as follows:
- Resident, any member of the resident’s household or a guest or other person under the resident’s control shall be solely responsible for supervising the use of any and all swimming pool(s), hot tub(s), and or bodies of water.
- Resident, any member of the resident’s household, or guest, or another person under the resident’s control, agree to save the Agent, its Owner(s), or its employee(s) and the Owner(s) of the leased property, harmless from any and all claims, losses, demands or other liability whatsoever for any damage or injury, including those related to the use of any and all swimming pool(s), hot tub(s), and or bodies of water.
- VIOLATION OF THE ABOVE PROVISIONS SHALL BE A MATERIAL AND IRREPARABLE VIOLATION OF THE LEASE AND GOOD CAUSE FOR THE TERMINIATION OF TENANCY. A single violation of any provisions of this added addendum shall be deemed a serious violation and a material and irreparable non-compliance. It is understood that a single violation shall be good cause for immediate termination of the lease under A.R.S.33-1377, as provided in A.R.S. 33-1368A. Unless otherwise prohibited by law, proof of violation shall not require criminal conviction, but shall be by a preponderance of the evidence.
- In case of conflict between the provisions of this addendum and any other provisions of the lease, the provisions of the addendum shall govern.
- This LEASE ADDENDUM is incorporated into the lease executed or renews this day between Property Manager and Resident.
THERE IS NO SMOKING INSIDE OR OUTSIDE THE PREMISES
- In the event smell from smoking has been identified within the property, all walls, ceilings, floors, cabinets, doors, closets, cupboards, drawers, windows, window screens, light fixtures, appliances, any built-ins, garage walls, garage floors, garage ceilings and any surface in the home are to be treated with a professional degreaser up to and including any additional professional cleaning needed to be done to rid the property of smell completely.
- If said smell has penetrated into the drywall, affected drywall will have to be replaced by a professional vendor.
- All walls and ceilings will need to be painted with KILZ®.
- HVAC system will have to be professionally serviced and all air filters changed as many times as necessary.
- All ducts will have to be professionally cleaned as many times as needed.
- Hard floors will need to be professionally steam cleaned until all grout is rid of smell.
- All light bulbs to be replaced.
- All window treatments to be replaced.
- Once property has been completely rid of smell, all walls and ceilings must be repainted to exactly match the colors they were before.
- Finally, the agent and a Professional Restoration Company of the tenant’s choice will come into the property to verify that entire unit has been rid of any smoking smell.
If not completely remedied within 10 days as per our and the Professional Restoration Company’s instructions, tenant will have to vacate the premises or Owner will have to file for eviction.
In addition, if cigarette or other smoking smell still persists after tenant’s move-out and after tenant’s claimed elimination of the smell, the Owner will be entitled to hire a Professional Restoration Company at the tenant’s sole expense to remedy the problem completely.
Tenant understands that if there is any smoking inside or outside the premises, they will be given a 10-day notice of material non-compliance, which can result in eviction. Tenant is responsible for any and all guests, friends, family members and anybody else visiting the property.
Pet Addendum to Residential Rental Agreements
One Pet Addendum per Pet
DISABLED SERVICE ANIMALS: Animals trained for use by individuals with handicaps are NOT considered pets. These animals are permitted. All required document and a current picture are required for the file.
The term “pet owner” will include any person owning, keeping, or harboring a pet.
Resident(s) will need to provide a recent photograph of pet(s). Residents must comply with local and state pet ordinances and licensing laws.
Residents will place a refundable pet deposit of $500.00 per pet. The pet deposit will not be used during residency but will be held to be applied to any damages if applicable upon vacancy. Said deposit will be held in the Broker’s Trust Account as identified on the Residential Lease Agreement, page 2, line item 75.
Pet will not be tied, chained or left unattended on patios, balconies, outside buildings, or in the common area. Resident agrees that under no circumstances are pets allowed to run loose. Pets may be left in fenced-in-yards for short periods of time with proper food, water and shelter.
The Resident agrees to control the pet and will not permit any offensive odors to develop inside or outside of the residence. The resident(s) will be responsible for cleaning up pet waste immediately and to insure proper disposal.
Resident shall be responsible for cleaning up all pet feces and disposing of the same in a clean, sanitary manner. Resident shall not allow pet excrement or urine to damage landscaping, flowers, shrubs or grass.
Resident shall control and prevent pet from barking or other behavior which disrupts or interferes with other resident’s quiet enjoyment of their premises. Pet(s) must not disturb the neighbors regardless of whether the pet is inside or outside the property.
Resident shall not allow or permit their pet to attack or bite any other person or pet.
Owners of pet(s) are encouraged to maintain additional liability insurance in the event that their animal bites another person or animal.
Snakes, mice, ferrets, rats, guinea pigs and squirrels are not permitted. Farm, Exotic and wild animals are not allowed.
NO DANGEROUS, HARMFUL OR POISONOUS ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED.
Breeding or raising animals in or at residence is strictly prohibited.
The residents shall be responsible for any and all damages caused by any pets owned, kept, secured, or located at said premises, including but not limited to tenant's pet. The tenants shall indemnify the property owner, their agents, employees, assignees, representatives, and/or successors, against and hold them and the premises harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, liens, suits, or expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees and costs, resulting from any damages caused by said pet(s).
Any violations of the aforementioned Rules and Regulations may result in eviction.